RULES:2-3students per team
Round 1 - BRAIN CRUSHERS
• Each participating group will be given a sheet of 15 questions to answer within the allotted time.
• Quiz during will be half an hour
• Mobile phones usage is prohibited during the event
Round 2 :CIRCUIT DEBUGGING
• Each team will be given a circuit to correct within time given
• The circuit may contain any no of errors. The team are to correct them to give the required output
• The output will be provided by the judge
>The scores for both round 1&2 will be added and 5 teams from that will be selected to final round.
Round 3 :PUZZLE ROOM
• The room will consist of 6 puzzle based electronics
• The team which completes all the puzzles in the fast time will be crowned as the winners.
• If none of the team completes all the puzzles the one who solved the maximum puzzles will be declared as the winners.
• A judge will be present inside the room to observe the participants.